Saturday, January 7, 2017

So now then....

Last year was....well, I separated from my wife and moved out of my house. Got a full-time+ job and lots of stress (seriously, the job is way more stressful than moving out. Probably a bad sign.) So...interesting year. I'm still eyeing this blog and it's slowly working its way back up the list of things to do.

There's a whole process of figuring out what I actually enjoy and still want to do that's ongoing. And how to occupy time now that I'm alone a lot more often.

Just thought I'd throw that out there.

(I'm actually doing really well. The separation thing is going about as well as I could ever ask; I've got a great apartment and a great roommate; I just need to figure out how to cook for just myself...).

3 comments:

  1. I'm sorry to hear about your separation, that sucks, Nathan. Any chance for reconciliation??

    The cooking part eventually got easier for me, but it definitely took awhile---I even wrote a poem about it ;)

    You should think about coming to GaryCon in March---there'll be lots of Greytalkers there!

    Allan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear it, Nathan, but I'm glad you're doing well.

    Keep on hanging in there. You can only go "up" from here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I speak for many of us in saying we are glad you are still around! It is important to do what you enjoy for sure (it includes jobs too) in times like what you are going through. So if this thing here is what you enjoy, we will continue to be here enjoying with you!

    Hang in

    ReplyDelete