Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Update Monday: Tweaks, Primes, and Crack the Whip.

Tweaks & Updates
I tweaked the barbarian class a little.  Added an extra hit die at first level, Superstitious as a restriction, and Resolute as a new feature (bonus to poison, paralyzation, and other effects that restrict the barbarian's movement).  The extra die gives the barbarian that little bump in hit points.  You can lose the Superstitious restriction, but you lose the extra points as well.

I tweaked the ranger as well, but since that hasn't posted yet, you won't be able to tell.  ;)


Replaced the makeshift chart in the Leshii (race-as-class) entry with one that matches the recent classes.  No change to content.

In a more general change, I've abandoned the whole prime attribute scheme.  It wasn't working how I wanted.  I've got a new idea that doesn't impact the classes, so I'll write it up later on.


I'm way behind where I hoped to be.  I've got other things I need to work on, so I'm going to have to crack down, get organized, and work faster.

No comments:

Post a Comment