On Classes: Creating Concepts (what makes a good class?)
On Classes: Martial Classes (thinking about fighters and that sort)
On Classes: Magic-User Classes (thinking about arcane classes)
On Classes: Magic-User Classes Again (revisting arcane classes after the Illusionist)
Leshii (Player Race)
Barbarian Class (including the Steppe Nomad and Zealot)
Knight Class (including the Cavalier, Chevalier, and Faris)
Paladin Class (including the Anti-Paladin)
Illusionist Class (first class I did. Link to The Basic Illusionist document is in the sidebar.
Cultist Class II
Cultist Class Addendum
Summer, for me, is about being outside. Part of growing up in a rural area without a tv or computer. So productivity is way, way, down. Make hay while the sun shines, my lads and lasses. Also, treehouses.
- Working on The Complete Illusionist. Lots more spells to go through.
- Writing another spin on the illusionist for Knockspell, so Matt whatshisname has something to put in the Ultra-Special -S&W-Appreciation-Day-Issue. Eventually. Honestly, I'm not feeling the pressure on this. ;)
- Tweaking the cultist, and working out the variants (shi'ar, apostate, etc)
- Springboarding off the cultist to the other occult classes.
- Divine classes. Establishing differences between occult, divine, and arcane systems of magic.
- Expert/Rogue classes. Honestly, not overly excited about these, except sometimes I am. Particularly the outlaw.
- More setting stuff.
- I'd like to do more races.
- I have a f*cking AWESOME idea for new classes that I love, but need to bolt my ass to the chair and work out.
- Digging into more of the stuff that's out there. If you want to fuel my pdf shopping, donate some money for tax purposes, or simply make me feel good, clicky-click on the Donate button over yonder.