Sunday, June 8, 2014

$5 Sale and Secrets #2 Updates

I just got back from a weekend. The sale was amazingly successful, and I'm still too tired to make a new button, but I'm pulling the Paypal widget until I redo it tomorrow. Sale is over; you guys are wicked awesome!

Between the trip this weekend (an attempt at the Guiness Book of World Records record for longest contra-dance line in Rutland Vermont, which did not succeed but was still a wonderful party) and my hot water heater ceasing to work*, I'm not quite done Secrets #2. It won't be much of a delay, and it'll go out as soon as it's done.

If you bought the combo offering of Secrets #1 and #2 over the weekend, copies of #1 (both print and pdf) will go out tomorrow. Thanks for your patience!

*We then found out it's 27 years old, which is pretty good for an appliance with an average lifespan of 10-13 years. We've decided to replace it, but the logistics of our basement are making it very difficult to install anything noticeably more efficient, so we're talking to a variety of companies about a variety of options. In the meantime, my wife and daughter shower at the YMCA, and I pretend I enjoy cold water**.

**I work very close to home and don't go into town much whereas my wife and daughter are at the YMCA daily.

No comments:

Post a Comment