Saturday, May 31, 2014

Anticipation...

Tomorrow is June 1st. I love June. It's my favorite month. My birthday is exactly a week before the 4th of July, and I can often arrange my schedule to have two long weekends in a row, with a 3-day work week between.  June is spiced tea and rhubarb pie; finally getting to swim in the swimming hole after eyeing the water since the end of April; canoeing down the river; hiking Mt Kearsarge; and generally being outside and alive. June and December are the two times I miss New Hampshire the most (in December it's the snow and the New England Christmas feel).

Anyways. Tomorrow is June 1st. June is awesome and deserves to be celebrated. Tenkar's Tavern's 5th anniversary is today, which made me check my own blog calender, and lo and behold, I'm due a celebration too! I'm not doing it today because I don't want to be the girl who announces her pregnancy at someone else's wedding, to completely  steal that analogy. Plus, tomorrow I might have something else to announce, if I get my stuff together and put in some work tonight. AND, maybe there will even be a third thing. I dunno. Some stuff I have no control over.

Now go raise a glass at the Tavern!

No comments:

Post a Comment