These are organized as the Swords & Wizardry Appreciation Day Posts at Tenkar's Tavern
- Two new spells for S&W
- A magical blade
- The cultist class - because I'm being completist here. And I am totally not above flogging my own material.
- And the illusionist - because, see above.
- The octopuppeteer monster
- A new (old?) initiative/combat system
- The bishop character class. This looks really interesting.
- Wreck of the Golden Koi mini-adventure
- d100 swords - (it's actually more because there are several 100 item columns. The kennings are the best feature)
- Giant Warrior-King Zombie monster. For when your regular warrior-king zombie just won't do.
- Magic Swords for Swords & Wizardry - I guess it's sword time. Different stuff than the other swords entry. Seems pretty thorough.
- Vespertilians monster
- The Wastelands of Zin location.
- The Taggbjorn monster
- The skullcrab monster
- The Catacombs of Corruption mini-adventure
- The Forbidden City of the Black Idols location/magic items
- Cave Goat monster
- Plague-Stricken Halls mini-adventure
- Things happen while they sleep
- Doors in the Dungeon
- wrap up of variant systems/rules n' stuff. In German.
- Amphisbaena and Leucrotta
- Rosetta Stone
- The Witch
- Pit Traps
- Character Sheet & Swords
- GM's Screen
- STUFF!! SO MUCH STUFF!!
- Funneling system
- Taglar's Tomb mini-adventure
- Crypt of Baljessor mini-adventure
- Special Hireling class
- Winged Folk race
- Tactical combat options
- House Rules
- Artificer Race/Class
- Caverns of the Skraelings mini-adventure + modified races & classes
- Occult Physician class
- Harnly's Hole WB mini-adventure
- Good story
- Swords, Wizardry and Firearms! I REALLY like the tone of this. The rules are simple, and there are a number of clearly labelled options to change things up. Firearms were made to fit S&W, not vice-versa.
- The Rising Dark Campaign Setting - No longer available, alas.
- Elves of Ganth - 4 elven subraces; an epic post
- Old School Sorcerer
- Elf Spells